Kurt J. Rosales
- Trial Litigation
- Civil Appeals
- Tobacco Litigation
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
Kurt J. Rosales is a civil appellate and litigation attorney. As a clerk for the Honorable Judge Craig C. Villanti at the Florida Second District Court of Appeal, Kurt gained experience in a wide range of complex civil issues. He joined the Vaka Law Group to further develop his practice, focusing on a variety of civil issues, including tobacco litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance coverage matters.
Mr. Rosales graduated from the University of Central Florida with a B.A. in Economics, an area he remains enthusiastic about, and which led him to the legal field. Kurt is a graduate of the University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, and while there, completed an Intellectual Property Law Certificate. He was a member of the Executive Board, and served as the Senior Notes Editor for the Journal of Technology Law & Policy.
A transplant to the Tampa Bay area, Kurt is passionate about developing strong ties in the community. He is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, and seeks to become further involved in the Young Lawyers Division and Appellate Practice Section.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Honors: Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Honors: Member, Executive Board
- University of Central Florida
- Major: Economics
- Honorable Judge Craig C. Villanti at the Florida Second District Court of Appeal, Clerk